Cross-border e-commerce logistics timeliness is uncertain
For this problem, we have to look at this matter dialectically. Cross-border e-commerce buyers hope that sellers can deliver high-quality products to them at the fastest logistics speed. Just like the domestic express companies, but there are many factors affecting the logistics timeliness, such as epidemic, port congestion, slow customs clearance speed and other reasons, resulting in buyers can not timely receive the goods they want, return of goods and complaints.
Cross-border e-commerce logistics companies should know the latest situation of the logistics line in advance, and improve the timely processing of cross-border e-commerce orders. They should use intelligent international logistics management system to query the latest developments of goods 24 hours a day, so as to facilitate timely communication with customers.
The logistics cost of cross-border e-commerce is too high
If you use international express or international E-mail, DHL, UPS and other ways to transport the goods, although the time can be guaranteed, but the freight is indeed much higher than other modes of transportation such as international sea transportation. And it's easy to lose pieces, the complaint rate is very high. That's not what customers want either.
1. According to the characteristics of the goods, volume, weight and delivery time, decide whether to use international express or international logistics for transportation. This can effectively reduce the cost of international logistics.
2. For big sellers, we can conduct field visits and choose a cross-border e-commerce logistics company with good comprehensive strength for long-term cooperation, so as to maximize the benefits of logistics and transportation costs and avoid the headache of goods transportation every time.
3. For FBA sellers, the shipment volume should be controlled at 95%, because the quantity of FBA sometimes determines the distribution of the warehouse. The advantage of this operation is that it can effectively reduce the cost.
Cross-border e-commerce logistics product returns are troublesome
If buyers receive unsatisfactory goods, they will require cross-border e-commerce sellers to return them, which will reduce the buyers' shopping experience and prolong the return procedure and time limit, and buyers will not come to shop next time.
1. The seller can choose to cooperate with cross-border e-commerce logistics companies to provide return processing in overseas warehouses, including secondary packaging and customs clearance and delivery services in transportation.
2. In terms of FBA, if the goods in Amazon's warehouse need to be returned, they can be returned to its warehouse for additional services. The warehouse can provide secondary packaging, repackaging and other services, and then enter the Amazon FBA warehouse, or provide other services specified by the seller.